PX Solutions Feedback Program
Enhance Your Product Development Efforts with Feedback from Real Patient Experience Leaders and Decision Makers
The Patient Experience (PX) Solutions Feedback Program, powered by BAHA Enterprises
, enhances innovation and supports new opportunities in the field by connecting solutions providers with The Beryl Institute’s members who are a part of healthcare provider organizations for virtual feedback on programs and services impacting global patient experience efforts.
Solutions providers gain access to the subject matter expertise of patient experience leaders and decision makers to obtain feedback to evaluate and assist in developing or enhancing programs and services. The candid feedback provides the potential for widespread and global application for healthcare and the opportunity to reinforce the commitment to support the patient experience movement.
The PX Feedback Program offers solutions providers two types of validation platforms:
Buyers, Influencers, and Decision Makers from Provider Organizations provide feedback and insightful guidance on how to best position your solution to drive sales. Data can be used to:
- Refine or create go-to-market strategy and sales strategies
- Determine market size and outlook for your patient experience solution(s)
- Understand your market position, how do you stack up against your competition
Who does it benefit?
- Senior Leadership: Utilize this data to understand what markets to market and position their patient experience solution. Gain higher probability understanding of revenue projection
- Sales Leaders: Use this information to form sales strategy to the patient experience industry
- Product Leaders: Determine what elements of your patient experience solution are actually in demand and which ones are not
End User Validation
Users of Patient Experience solutions provide feedback on the entire user experience of products specifically focusing on the user interface and the related workflow. Data can be used to:
- Improve user adoption and drive implementation
- Prevent product delays, drive value out of Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Identify untapped opportunities for your solutions
Who does it benefit?
- Patient Experience Entrepreneurs: Determine if your patient experience concept or product has a market
- Marketing Leaders: Understand what users have to say and target/develop appropriate marketing material
- Sales Leaders: Refine your sales presentation and messaging based on what users actually care about
- Product Leaders: Determine what elements of your patient experience solution are actually utilized and their effectiveness level
How is a validation study performed?
Step 1: Determine appropriate feedback audience
Step 2: Formulate your Ideal Use Case/Value Proposition - what are looking to get feedback on (i.e. solution, module, new innovation), and establish best ways to represent solution (i.e. video, PDF, images)
Step 3: Gather Member Pool - carefully curate members to provide appropriate feedback
Step 4: Run Validation/Study - gather feedback from members
Step 5: Analyze and Provide Insights - curate data, conduct analytics, share findings and suggested insights
Typical duration of either validation study is 8-12 weeks with the deliverable to the solutions provider being raw, de-identified data and a detailed analytics and insights report.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why have The Beryl Institute and BAHA Enterprises partnered to offer the Solutions Feedback Program?
A key commitment of The Beryl Institute is to include all voices in the conversation on patient experience, including organizations from the fields of technology, life sciences, content, consultants and other solutions providers developing strategies and tools to help healthcare organizations deliver the best possible experiences for patients, families and caregivers. Our intention is to provide a safe venue for patient experience professionals to influence development of solutions to positively impact their patient experience efforts. By partnering with BAHA Enterprises we are able to contribute to this work by connecting our community to solutions providers through an established, confidential and easy-to-use platform.
What kind of companies do you provide validation for?
We provide validation services to patient experience and engagement-related health technology and solutions companies (i.e. software, hardware, medical device, wearables). Companies at all stages, from early stage start-ups to established businesses, benefit from the validation process.
What types of people provide feedback in a validation study?
We collectively determine which type of individuals from provider organizations are buyers, influencers, and decision-makers of your solutions.
Do you compensate people for doing the validation?
While each participant is compensated (or can opt to donate to charity) for providing feedback, by and large participants are engaged and eager to be included in Validation because they care about bringing optimal healthcare solutions to market and to create a more efficient healthcare delivery environment. They are eager to share their day-in and day-out knowledge and hands-on experience to improve healthcare.
Can I know the identity of the respondents in the validation?
The identity of participants is completely confidential. We do share profile attributes (and demographics) of the respondents.
Do I own the data and findings?
Yes, you own the data, and you give us the rights to cultivate trends and insights for industry reports and case studies (we will keep your company’s name confidential).
Interested in learning more? Contact us at 1-866.488.2379 or at email@example.com.