We Invite You to Join the Patient Experience Policy Forum
As a broad-based coalition of organizations and individuals engaged together in advocacy and action to give a greater voice in health care policy to those working to improve the patient and family experience, the Patient Experience Policy Forum's (PXPF) power to influence policy will come from the strength and breadth of the coalition we create.
You can be part of PXPF effort by becoming a member*. In our commitment to broad access and engagement and to ensure the widest range of voices we have made joining PXPF simple. You will be asked to provide your contact information, agree to adhere to our membership standards (listed below) and then submit your member form. There is no fee to join.
In joining, potential members are asked to commit to and are expected to adhere to the PXPF charter and membership standards (listed below). When you join, you will have access to information about PXPF, ways to connect with other members, and opportunities to become active in our work groups. You will be invited to PXPF in-person and virtual meetings and events (please note in person meetings will have associated fees to cover costs), be eligible to sign-on to policy statements and advocacy letters and receive regular updates on our priorities and work.
Why Become a Member*?
Membership is open to all individuals interested in engaging in the policy conversation impacting patient experience in healthcare. By joining PXPF individuals are expressing both an interest in actively engaging in the policy conversation while connecting with colleagues interested in leading this conversation forward.
Key benefits of joining include:
- Be Connected. Membership allows you or your organization to connect with your peers across the country around policy issues.
- Amplify your voice. By combining our energy around shared interests, we can gain the attention of policy makers and collectively promote our goals.
- Shape policy. By tapping into one of PXPF's six priorities: Advancing Patient-Provider Partnerships, Strengthening Support for Patient and Family Involvement, Strengthening Support for Professional Involvement, Reducing Disparities, Improving Patient-Centered Measurement and Reporting and Elevating the Value Case, you will have the opportunity to co-create a patient-centered policy agenda for the country.
- Stay informed. PXPF members will receive relevant and timely alerts regarding policy issues related to patient experience.
For more information or questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note PXPF membership does not provide the full benefits and access of membership in The Beryl Institute
PATIENT EXPERIENCE POLICY FORUM MEMBERSHIP STANDARDS
By committing to join the Patient Experience Policy Forum (PXPF), I recognize, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The PXPF is a coalition of voices committed to advocacy on patient experience related issues.
- The PXPF is not a formal lobbying organization.
- The decisions of the PXPF represent my voice only in those instances that I choose to sign on to a statement or letter and I am in no obligation to do so except in those situations I choose to support.
- It is my responsibility to determine when my engagement is as an independent individual or as a representative of my organization and I will not assume to represent my organization unless approved or authorized to do so.
- I will in no way speak for or represent my statements as those of the PXPF unless authorized to do so.
- I commit to participate in and foster an environment of collaboration and an open sharing of ideas.
- I come with a willingness to hear, listen to and strive to understand all perspectives.
- I commit to honor and support civil discourse among members and others and recognize this is reflected in positive and constructive interactions, not negative and destructive communications.
- Membership in PXPF is at the discretion of the Executive Board and if it is deemed I am in violation of any of these principles my membership can be revoked.
Complete the form below to join the Patient Experience Policy Forum.