The Patient Experience Policy Forum (PXPF) is accessible to all members of The Beryl Institute community. PXPF's power to influence policy comes from the broad-based coalition of organizations and individuals engaged in advocacy and action to give a greater voice in health care policy to those working to improve the patient and family experience. While members of The Beryl Institute have access to all PXPF updates and information, there are opportunities for those who are interested in getting further involved to join a PXPF workgroup.
Current PXPF workgroups are addressing Patient & Family Partnership and Measurement and more areas of focus are being explored for the year ahead. Workgroup commitments are primarily participation in monthly meetings and any associated actions. To express interest in joining a PXPF workgroup please complete the form below.
For more information or questions please contact: email@example.com
*Please note signing up to engage in a PXPF workgroup does not provide the full benefits and access of membership in The Beryl Institute.
PATIENT EXPERIENCE POLICY FORUM STANDARDS
By committing to join the Patient Experience Policy Forum (PXPF), I recognize, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The PXPF is a coalition of voices committed to advocacy on patient experience related issues.
- The PXPF is not a formal lobbying organization.
- The decisions of the PXPF represent my voice only in those instances that I choose to sign on to a statement or letter and I am in no obligation to do so except in those situations I choose to support.
- It is my responsibility to determine when my engagement is as an independent individual or as a representative of my organization and I will not assume to represent my organization unless approved or authorized to do so.
- I will in no way speak for or represent my statements as those of the PXPF unless authorized to do so.
- I commit to participate in and foster an environment of collaboration and an open sharing of ideas.
- I come with a willingness to hear, listen to and strive to understand all perspectives.
- I commit to honor and support civil discourse among members and others and recognize this is reflected in positive and constructive interactions, not negative and destructive communications.
- Engagement in PXPF is at the discretion of the Executive Board and if it is deemed I am in violation of any of these principles I may be asked to disengage from PXPF.
Complete the form below to join the Patient Experience Policy Forum.