Enhance Your Organization’s Foundation in Patient Experience Excellence
Patient Experience 101 (PX 101) equips healthcare organizations with a foundational, easy-to-use educational resource* to support and enhance your culture of patient experience excellence. PX 101 provides tools and activities to facilitate discussions with staff on what patient experience is, what it means to them and how they can positively impact experience excellence.
PX 101 is an ideal resource for:
- Use in orientation programs
- As part of your annual education requirements
- Department specific education
PX 101 provides foundational key learning across seven session topics (3.5 hours total):
- What is Patient Experience?
- The Ripple Effect of Patient Experience
- What Matters Most to Patients
- The Place for Empathy in Patient Experience
- Measurement and Patient Experience
- Service Recovery
- Staying True to Our Purpose
> View an overview of PX 101
> View an overview of the electronically accessible resources included with each PX 101 session.
Each PX 101 session includes electronically accessible resources:
*PX 101 is intended to complement and support your overall patient experience efforts and is not recommended to be used in isolation or as a stand-alone patient experience strategy.