Innovative Team Award Nomination
Awarded to a team working in healthcare that developed and implemented innovative methods to improve teamwork
- Workflow: Changes how a unit, department or team does its work, positively impacting efficiency and culture
- Team engagement: Innovation was designed with the team in a desire to impact safety, quality and experience
- Transferable: The innovation can be adapted and spread beyond the team for which is was created
- Measureable: Innovations that have data to show efficacy will be given extra consideration
- Out of the Box: Presents a new way of looking at an issue or opportunity or raises an idea not yet considered
No submissions will be reviewed before the deadline so that they can all be considered simultaneously. All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of individuals with a deep understanding of organizing and operationalizing patient experience efforts. Panelists include patients, families, leaders and frontline healthcare professionals from across the continuum of care.
Award recipients will be recognized annually during Patient Experience Conference, with the inaugural award ceremony to be held April 3- 5, 2019 in Dallas, Texas.
All submissions are due no later than December 1, 2018. Notification of selected award recipients will occur by February 1, 2019.
For additional questions, please contact Tiffany Christensen, Vice President, Experience Innovation at firstname.lastname@example.org or by 866.488.2379 x709.
To nominate a team, please complete the form below.