Innovative Patient/Family Advisor Award Nomination
Awarded to a PFA who lead or inspired an innovation that positively impacted the patient and family experience
- Leadership: As a PFA, individual assumed the role of a “person of influence” within the organization
- Inspiration: Individual represented the voice of patients and families in such a way that it inspired a new way of thinking within the organization
- Collaboration: Individual partners well with the healthcare organization’s leadership and staff
- Measureable: Innovations that have data to show efficacy will be given extra consideration
- Out of the Box: Presents a new way of looking at an issue or opportunity or raises an idea not yet considered
No submissions will be reviewed before the deadline so that they can all be considered simultaneously. All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of individuals with a deep understanding of organizing and operationalizing patient experience efforts. Panelists include patients, families, leaders and frontline healthcare professionals from across the continuum of care.
Award recipients will be recognized annually during Patient Experience Conference, with the inaugural award ceremony to be held April 3- 5, 2019 in Dallas, Texas.
All submissions are due no later than December 1, 2018. Notification of selected award recipients will occur by February 1, 2019.
For additional questions, please contact Tiffany Christensen, Vice President, Experience Innovation at email@example.com or by 866.488.2379 x709.
To nominate a patient/family advisor, please complete the form below.