Organizational Innovation Award Nomination
Awarded to a healthcare organization demonstrating a specific innovation that improves the human experience in healthcare
- Work environment: Positively impacts the organization’s culture, e.g joy in work, addresses burnout
- Adoption/Spread: Can show the innovation has permeated the organization
- Partnership/Co-Design: Engaged a breadth of voices from staff, providers, patients and family members, etc. to both identify problems and potential solutions
- Measureable: Innovations that have data to show efficacy will be given extra consideration
- Out of the Box: Presents a new way of looking at an issue or opportunity or raises an idea not yet considered
No submissions will be reviewed before the deadline so that they can all be considered simultaneously. All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of individuals with a deep understanding of organizing and operationalizing patient experience efforts. Panelists include patients, families, leaders and frontline healthcare professionals from across the continuum of care.
Award recipients will be recognized annually during Patient Experience Conference, with the inaugural award ceremony to be held April 3- 5, 2019 in Dallas, Texas.
All submissions are due no later than December 1, 2018. Notification of selected award recipients will occur by February 1, 2019.
For additional questions, please contact Tiffany Christensen, Vice President, Experience Innovation at firstname.lastname@example.org or by 866.488.2379 x709.
To nominate an organization, please complete the form below.