An Overview of the Experience Assessment Process for Organizations
The Experience Assessment is grounded in The Beryl Institute's Experience Framework and built on global research identifying factors seen as critical to positive experience outcomes by both high performing healthcare units and consumers of healthcare.
The Experience Assessment can be conducted at an organizational level to create a comprehensive picture of the strengths and opportunities you have in your efforts to improve the patient experience.
Process Overview Steps:
- Complete the form below to request information on an organization assessment. Currently, this level of assessment is only available to Organizational Members of The Beryl Institute. There is a $500 administrative fee associated with each assessment,
- A team member from the Institute will work with you to establish the timing and who to include in the assessment process based on your objectives.
- Assessments can typically be launched within one week of initial inquiry.
- It is recommended:
- The collection window be moderate in length (typically one to two weeks).
- A broad range of voices from your organization are included.
- Your Assessment Results Report (view sample) will be available approximately one week after the close of your assessment window. A member of The Beryl Institute Team will review the report with your team and provide navigation support to identify which resources from the Experience Ecosystem best support your efforts.
No information collected in the organization assessment process will be shared or used in any way other than in your Assessment Results Report or as part of The Beryl Institute's community analysis to understand general experience trends.
To get started please complete the form below.