What 2018 Conference Attendees Said:
This was my first conference and did not know
what to expect and it was a amazing experience.
I attended alone and concerned I would be
swept to the side but instead I was embraced by
everyone. I was helped by other attendees and
built relationships. Thank you!
- Amanda Impellizzeri, Shady Grove Medical Center
Excellent Conference. My second year
attending, and you did not disappoint. I tell
everyone about this conference. It is the BEST
in our business of improving the patient…
actually, the "HUMAN" experience. Thank you
- Teresa Lawlor, Virtua Marlton & New Jersey Society for Healthcare Advocacy and the Patient Experience
[My greatest takeaway from the conference
was] the People - great to network with likeminded
and inspirational PX champions. The
sessions validated we are doing the right work
and offered gems to take back to my
- Bryanna Gallaway CPXP, Stanford Health Care
[I enjoyed] meeting my tribe - love to hear we are on a shared mission together.
- Justin Arthrell, Christus St. Vincent
The shared goal of each one of everyone attending is not easy, however, seeing all of the like-minded attendees willing to do what it takes to put the focus on person/patient-centered care is inspiring and uplifting!
- Karla Smith, Mid Dakota Clinic
This was an outstanding conference! I was very impressed. The content was strong. I loved the app. The meeting space was great and well-organized. The entertainment (House of Blues!) was wonderful.
- Aaron Kepner, Geisinger Health System
I always come away feeling rejuvenated and ready to spread the excitement at my home hospital!
- Jean Bunker, MedStar Medical Group