Charlonda Thrower, LMSW
Experienced and compassionate speaker on creating positive patient outcomes
Licensed Master Social Worker with over 18 years experience
National Trainer for Reconnecting Youth curriculum program
Talented trainer and mentor
In 1993, Charlonda Thrower began her career in the social services field. She is a talented trainer, speaker and mentor. Her compassionate spirit is contagious. As a Licensed Master Social Worker, she has been instrumental in addressing and overcoming the psychosocial barriers that often impede a patient’s medical success.
Charlonda has been a Licensed Master Social Worker since 1997. She entered into the healthcare field, part time, in 1998, and full time in 2003. Patient care has been a large part of her healthcare experience. She has been a professional speaker since 1998 when becoming a National Trainer for the Reconnecting Youth curriculum program.
- Guiding African-American Patients Toward Treatment Options
- Best Practices for Increasing Effective Patient & Provider Communication
- Decreasing Patient and Provider Conflict
- Peer to Peer Toolkit: Utilizing Patients to Help Patients
- End of Life Issues: Supporting Staff Through Patient Losses
- Patient-Centered Boundary Setting
Speaking Fee/Honorarium: Varies based on event
Travel Restrictions: None
Contact this speaker regarding available dates, fees, etc. by completing the form below. The speaker or their representative will respond to you directly.