Communications Expert with over 18 years of experience in patient-centered improvement
Co-founder of healthcare consulting firm, DTA Associates
Led performance improvement and patient experience at Allina Health
Black Belt in Six Sigma, certified in Lean Six Sigma
Janiece Gray is a gifted communicator and consultant who is passionate about improving care by helping caregivers and health care professionals do a better job of understanding, connecting and engaging with patients. She is a co-founder of DTA Associates, a healthcare consulting firm focused on helping providers achieve patient-centered improvement goals. Janiece and her team are uniquely positioned to partner with clinical care teams and operations leadership to develop custom solutions to enhance patient experience, improve clinical outcomes and streamline processes. One of her favorite opportunities is observing and coaching physicians and other members of the care team to improve their patient communication.
Janiece has more than 18 years of experience in patient care, healthcare administration and operations, performance improvement and patient experience. She earned a bachelor of science in Social Work from Bethel University and a master’s in Healthcare Administration from the University of Minnesota. Janiece worked in a variety of progressive leadership roles at Allina Health, developing new prevention programs (holistic heart care, wellness) and new care environments. Using her Lean training and her Black Belt in Six Sigma, she has developed and led service and performance improvement training programs to create more efficiencies and opportunities for better patient care. Additionally, Janiece has not only led performance improvement and patient experience departments, but has also developed and leads service and performance improvement training programs. She loves to shadow and coach physicians and other care team members on ways they can enhance their patient communication.
- Practical Patient Engagement: Tips and Tricks for Improving the Patient Experience
- Medication Communication & Patient Engagement across the Continuum
- HCAHPS Workshop: Putting the Patient at the Center for Success
- Building Your Team & Creating Culture Change
- Patient and Family Engagement: Communication with Nurses and Physicians
- Connection: Enhancing Patient and Family Centered Care
- Hanging in the Balance: Achieving Standardization while Maintaining Patient-Centered Care
- Communication Counts: Strategies & Best Practices for Improving Physician Communication with Patients Across the Continuum
- Through the Patients Eyes: Emergency Room Perspectives & Performance
Speaking Fee/Honorarium: Negotiable
Travel Restrictions: None
Contact this speaker regarding available dates, fees, etc. by completing the form below. The speaker or their representative will respond to you directly.