Patient Experience Conference 2011 - Leadership Panel and Additional Keynote Speaker Announced
Monday, January 17, 2011
The Beryl Institute announces Dr. David T. Feinberg - Chief Executive Officer of UCLA Hospital System and Associate Vice Chancellor, UCLA Health Sciences - will speak on why patients and their families are the most important aspect of quality care. Dr. Feinberg will be joining the previously announced industry leaders speaking at the Patient Experience Conference 2011, April 13-15, in Dallas, Texas.
In addition, a Patient Experience Leadership Panel has been announced including:
The panel will engage in a dialogue on real patient experience issues, sharing their stories and engaging with the audience in an interactive Q& A session. Learn more by reading the entire press release.
- Devin C. Carty, chief experience officer & chief learning officer, Vanguard Health Systems
- Tom Dennis, vice president of service excellence, Texas Health Resources
- Brent Lemonds, administrative director of emergency services, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Marsha Price, director of operations, emergency services, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Colleen Sweeney, director of innovation, ambassador and customer Services, Memorial Hospital of South Bend