Coming April 17-19, 2013
At The Beryl Institute we are committed to improving the patient experience by providing valuable content, leading resources, cutting-edge research and lasting connections. A key component to accomplish this is through The Beryl Institute Patient Experience Conference. The Patient Experience Conference is where healthcare professionals with a passion and focus on the customer experience come together to share perspectives, strategies, tools, and tips to positively impact key service touch-points across the continuum of care.
If you would like to be considered to present at Conference 2013, please complete the following form, which willl help us evaluate and make our selections.
- Sessions should include stories/case studies of how your facility or organization has made marked improvements, lessons learned or key new practices identified.
- Sessions are not to sell vendor solutions, but to engage participants in the ideas you want to share, the learning objectives you offer and the potential takeaways you provide. Consulting organizations must have relevant cases or client collaboration to receive consideration.
- Sessions are focused sharing of ideas and practical tools and resources.
- All concurrent sessions are scheduled to run 75 minutes in length.
- The final conference schedule will be set once selections are made and speakers confirmed.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 9:00PM PT, FRIDAY, JULY 20, 2012
Please use the form below to complete your submission. If you have any questions, please contact us