State of Patient Experience 2015: A Global Perspective on the Patient Experience Movement
The full research report from the Institute's latest benchmarking study provides implications of practice to encourage organizations to lead forward in experience excellence. The largest research of its kind, the study engaged over 1,500 respondents from 21 countries sharing challenges and opportunities in addressing the patient experience across all healthcare settings from physician practice to hospitals to long-term care.
According to the research:
- Patient experience remains a top priority for organizations across all segments
- Structures for addressing patient experience are widely present, yet organizational definition still lags
- Senior patient experience leadership and staff investment is growing
- Engagement of patient and family voice is on the rise
- Purposeful leadership and a strong culture are seen as critical in achieving great patient experience
- Staff development and culture change efforts are top areas of investment with an increasing focus on patient and family engagement
Please fill out the form below. Upon completion, you will be directed to the white paper.