I am the Patient Experience (IMPX) Videos
As the global community of practice and premier thought leader on improving the patient experience in healthcare, The Beryl Institute encourages the use of the video "I am the Patient Experience” (IMPX) to further the dialogue on the patient experience. Additional videos that continue this theme can also be seen below.
At the Institute, we are committed to sharing the faces of the patient experience. We invite you to download the blank "I am the Patient Experience” card and snap a photo of yourself and your colleagues. When done, you can tweet it to #IMPX and/or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "IMPX" and share your commitment to be the patient experience. You can also see the faces of "I am the Patient Experience" on Facebook or access the video soundtrack. Enjoy the videos!
Use of these videos as an educational resource for in-class education, new employee orientation, introduction to patient experience or other such learning programs is authorized as long as the video is shown in its entirety and The Beryl Institute is cited in its use. Additional guidelines are outlined below.
"I am the Patient Experience"
"Why are You the Patient Experience"
"We are ALL the Patient Experience"
"All Voices Matter"
"Every Person is the Patient Experience"
> View the Guidelines for Usage
Follow the "I am the Patient Experience" movement and see how other organizations are implementing IMPX:
Guidelines for use of the "I am the Patient Experience" video:
- The Beryl Institute is sole owner of the copyright of the video "I am the Patient Experience”.
- The video should be shown in its entirety. Screenings of the video should not remove The Beryl Institute introduction or conclusion when shown.
- No portion of this video may be used independently of the whole, meaning segments may not be edited, deleted and/or reused in other productions without express written consent of The Beryl Institute.
- The format used in this video is replicable by individual institutions, organizations or systems who wish to recreate with their own staff/employees. We request that any re-creation includes and cites the definition of patient experience from The Beryl Institute and that the production follows all other guidelines above. We also ask that any re-creation be shared with The Beryl Institute and the broader Patient Experience community. We would like to include all "I am the Patient Experience" videos in this effort and make them be available through the Institute.
- The soundtrack for this video (Patient Experience Theme) is also property of The Beryl Institute and may only be used to replicate the video format within an individual organization based on the criteria listed above. Soundtrack may only be used with proper acknowledgement of artist Ray Sharp and mention of his website www.raysharp.com.
> Access Soundtrack (to download, right click on the > Access link and 'save target as')
We hope you find this resource to be of value in making the case that every role we play in the healthcare system has an impact on the patient experience. For additional questions regarding the use of the video, please contact us.